09:30 Walk-in and coffee
10:15 Parallel sessions
- Hands-on workshop: data management tools for translational research
Facilitators: Mariska Bierkens, Jochem Bijlard, Luiz Olavo Bonino, Marinel Cavelaars, David van Enckevort, Rajaram Kaliyaperumal, Marcel Koek, Jacob Rousseau, Jolanda Strubel, Andrew Stubbs, Adriaan Versteeg
Together with TraIT, BBMRI-NL, and DTL
- London Declaration on Neglected Tropical Diseases – Quo vadis?
Speakers: Cees de Joncheere, Jutta Reinhard-Rupp, Wieneke Vullings, Maria Yazdanbakhsh, Ed Zijlstra
Together with representatives from the Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium, PDE4NPD, and MMV-PDP
- Sharing resources: It’s time to partner up!
Speakers: Hein Verspaget, Alain van Gool, Hans van Eenennaam
Together with the European Lead Factory and the Parelsnoer Institute
13:30 Plenary session
- Paul Korte, Janssen, the Netherlands & Chairman Dutch Association Innovative Medicines
- Hans Hofstraat, Vice President Philips Research
- Marina Senten, Director Research & Healthcare, Dutch Heart Foundation & Board member Collaborating Health Foundations (SGF)
- Frank Miedema, Dean & vice-president of the Executive Board, University Medical Center Utrecht
16:00 Opening of the Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile and networking drinks reception
The Partnerships MeetUp will close with a celebration and opening of the Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile (JIM). Mayor of Utrecht Jan van Zanen and David Pappie (Director TopSectors and Industry Policy at the Ministry of Economic Affairs) will launch this new co-working hotspot next to Utrecht Central Station, together with the first tenants.