09.00 Walk-in and coffee
09.30 Opening by Jorg Janssen, Managing Director Lygature (plenary)
10.00 Key trends for Science in Partnerships (parallel)
- Artificial Intelligence in medicine development - without the hot air (fully booked)
- Next-generation leads targeting neglected tropical diseases
- Personalized cell-based therapies and diagnostics: what will the future bring us, and what can we learn from the past?
12.00 Lunch & networking
13.30 Keynote lecture by Rogério Gaspar - European Science Policy moving towards a higher level of societal impact: what about health innovation? (plenary)
- Rogério Gaspar is Vice President of the European Federation for Pharmaceutical Sciences and Professor at the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Lisbon.
14.15 Comfort break
14.30 Essentials for Successful Partnerships (parallel)
- Successful integration of ethics and integrity in partnerships – a joint responsibility
- Patient engagement: how end-users can help you develop better medical products
- The path to Open Science
16.15 Comfort break
16.30 Keynote lecture by Jayasree K. Iyer - Partnerships: the changing face of innovation (plenary)
- Jayasree K. Iyer leads the Access to Medicine Foundation as Executive Director.
17.15 Closing Remarks by Bert Leufkens (plenary)
- Bert Leufkens is Professor of Pharmaceutical Policy and Regulatory Science at the University of Utrecht and part of the Scientific Leadership team at Lygature.
17.25 Networking drinks reception