09.00 Walk-in and coffee
09.30 Opening by Jorg Janssen, Managing Director Lygature (plenary)
10.00 Key trends for Science in Partnerships (parallel)
- Artificial intelligence in medicine development - Intro slides
- Artificial intelligence in medicine development - without the hot air by Bram van Ginneken
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning by Pawel Widera
12.00 Lunch & networking
13.30 Keynote lecture by Rogério Gaspar - European Science Policy moving towards a higher level of societal impact: what about health innovation? (plenary)
- Rogério Gaspar is Vice President of the European Federation for Pharmaceutical Sciences and Professor at the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Lisbon.
14.15 Comfort break
14.30 Essentials for Successful Partnerships (parallel)
- Learnings from a European public-private partnership by Irene Kanter-Schlifke
- With the patient as the end-user, of course! by Veronica van Nederveen
- Patient engagement at EMA; a progressive journey by Nathalie Bere
- The Promise of Open Science by Frank Miedema
- Accelerating Open Science in the Netherlands by Melanie Imming
- Open Science at the Princess Máxima Center by Judith Boer
16.15 Comfort break
16.30 Keynote lecture by Jayasree K. Iyer - Partnerships: the changing face of innovation (plenary)
- Jayasree K. Iyer leads the Access to Medicine Foundation as Executive Director.
Presentation: The changing face of innovation
17.15 Closing Remarks by Bert Leufkens (plenary)
- Bert Leufkens is Professor of Pharmaceutical Policy and Regulatory Science at the University of Utrecht and part of the Scientific Leadership team at Lygature.
17.25 Networking drinks reception