Parallel session 14.30 - 16.15
Successful integration of ethics and integrity in partnerships – a joint responsibility
Together, we work on solutions for patients. Public private partnerships provide the opportunity to gain synergy on important subjects such as new drug discovery or research data management.
Developments such as the application of new technologies to support people in their own health journey are moving forward at a fast pace. And with this, the importance and magnitude of new or broader ethical questions rises. Working together in partnerships offers a spectrum of ways to address ethical questions.
This session will focus on experiences with the successful integration of ethical matters in public private partnerships. Which factors are crucial for this successful integration? And what can we learn from experiences?
- Natalie Evans, Stakeholder Consultation Lead, The Embassy of Good Science
- Suzanne van de Vathorst, Professor, AMC
- Alistair Niemeijer, Universitair Docent en Onderzoeker Zorgethiek & Beleid
- Martin Boekhout, Senior Consultant at MLC Foundation
- Inga Tharun, Program Manager at Lygature